Meet my friend Terri! We worked together long before the Mommy-hood journey began and I am happy to say she is one of my great friends!! Great friend, who moved away to the island a couple years ago. So on our last visit I took some head shots for her. She is starting a great business on Etsy selling her custom made Monster friends that are made from upcycled wool and felt. They are so awesome and if you get a chance,
check them out! My kids all have a monster and they love them!

Terri is also a great artist and the background I used for her pictures is one of a pair of beautiful paintings she painted that hang in her dining room.



3 comments:
She looks great! I especially love the bottom image. Neat monsters too!
Yah the bottom image is my favorite as well. Great job!
WOW, you got T with her eyes open. That's no mean feat. Beautiful.
Post a Comment